SolarEdge is hitting the road for the upcoming Australian training roadshow. From November, 2015, the SolarEdge Australia team will be visiting Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Perth and Adelaide for free half-day product workshops. Aimed primarily at new installers, we'll be introducing SolarEdge products, including the new StorEdge™ solution compatible with the Tesla Powerwall battery. We'll provide the tools and knowledge to install SolarEdge products and optimise residential or commercial PV systems.
This session is invaluable for first-time installers and includes installation and communication tips, site designer and monitoring portal demonstrations, and a Q&A session.
We will explain how to:
- Maximise self-consumption with the StorEdge™ solution
- Eliminate power losses for up to 25% more energy
- Reduce maintenance cost with module-level monitoring and troubleshooting
- Install more modules on each roof and design aesthetic rooftops with maximum design flexibility
- Minimise risk for installers, maintenance personnel and firefighters with module safety shutdown
Each training participant will also earn 30 CEC accreditation points