The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability.
The fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the single phase solar inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring platform for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
The single phase inverter can be fitted with a seamlessly attachable cabling duct for managing the installation wiring. The inverters are lightweight and can be installed by a single person on a supplied bracket.
In addition to its functionality as a DC-optimized inverter, the single phase inverter also manages battery and system energy as part of SolarEdge’s battery storage solution.
Single Phase inverter feature highlights:
- Solar inverters specifically designed to work with power optimizers
- Superior efficiency
- Excellent reliability with standard 12 year warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built-in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via broadband or wireless ZigBee
- Supports PV and battery management as part of the StorEdge solution
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor installation