Solaredge is looking for an ambitious, tech-savvy and hugry go-getter Sales Manager to join our outstanding sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with key partners in Distribution, retail and installation businesses and for developing successful sales strategies including negotiating supply agreements, providing product training, introduction of new products and managing day-to-day business in the Victoria and Tasmanian regions. If you are hands-on energetic, highly motivated sales driven team-player who is willing to roll up sleeves and do your best to guarantee the success of the company and help drive SolarEdge revenue and market share, this position is for you!
What will you be doing?
- Identify sales opportunities in accordance with the Company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives in the region
- Develop and maintain relationships with solar distribution channels and strategic accounts
- Actively pursue direct sales leads with installers, distributors and utility companies
- Provide revenue forecasts and review sales results to ensure targets are being met; take corrective action where required
- Nurture the relationship with leading PV project developers at all levels to ensure that SolarEdge remains the supplier of choice for their installations
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer records in the company CRM system
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the VIC/TAS market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and closely monitoring industry trends
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the territory
- Successfully execute our brand and messaging strategy and act as an external evangelist of the brand
- Attend tradeshows and conferences
- Liaise with the local and international teams to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in technical sales
- Previous experience in the PV industry – a plus!
- Solid and verifiable track record of overachievement and successfully growing market share and identifying, negotiating/converting and closing large dollar deals
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the SolarEdge product line and convey the advanced technical product benefits to potential customers in easy-to-grasp terms.
- Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
- A distinct customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working for an international organization – a plus!
- Proven ability to work in an Autonomous role
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org