Our Smart Energy Devices optimise the use of solar energy to manage and power compatible home appliances including heat and cooling.
- Enable homeowners to maximise self-consumption and lower their electricity bills.
- Improve management of grid outage events, optimizing backup duration and avoiding system overload trips.
- Grow SolarEdge Home ecosystem to meet homeowners’ evolving energy needs.
SolarEdge Home Hot Water Controller
Designed to maximise self-consumption by automatically diverting and adjusting excess PV energy to the home’s hot water system.
SolarEdge Home Load Controller
A wireless device that optimises energy consumption by controlling compatible home appliances.
Controls both small appliances and low voltage control circuits as well as heavy loads such as heat pumps, dryers, pool pumps and AC with the use of third-party relays and contactors.
Real-time system visibility and control
Our smart energy devices provide full visibility and control of the home’s appliances via the Monitoring Platform and mySolarEdge app, with a variety of management profiles including:
- Manual mode- Override any operating mode or schedule and manually turn on/off a device.
- Scheduler mode- Multiple programs for automatic appliance operation.
- Excess Solar mode- When solar production exceeds the actual electricity needs, a battery can be charged, or appliances can be turned on to avoid electricity from flowing to the grid. In such cases, prioritize an individual device to utilize excess PV energy over other devices.
- Backup essentials mode- To avoid system overloads during a backup event, configure appliances as “essential” (device remains in its operating state) and “non-essential” (device is switched off).