Introducing the SolarEdge EV Charger
Drive sales with an EV charger that's powered by the sun
The SolarEdge EV Charger* automatically** uses available solar energy for EV charging, providing your customers with the convenience and freedom of charging fast from home with cleaner, cheaper, renewable energy. And you’ll benefit from having just one vendor and a single warranty for your PV and EV charging solutions.
Easy to install for both single and three phase systems, the EV Charger seamlessly integrates with the SolarEdge Home ecosystem enabling homeowners to control and optimised all household energy from a single app, mySolarEdge.
Increase Portfolio & Sales
Stand Out from Competitors
Boost Customer Satisfaction
* This product may not be available in your area. Please verify availability with your SolarEdge sales representative
** Expected availability in 2022 via firmware upgrade
The EV Life is In Demand
EV charging is becoming the most sought-after residential amenity in today's market. Meet your customers head on by helping them make the most out of living - and driving - the smart life.
- 80% of EV owners charge from home*
- Nearly 50% of EV owners own a solar system*
* Based on SolarEdge market research
Boost Customer Savings and Solar Self-Consumption*
Put more money in your pocket, and theirs. Increase customer satisfaction by enabling homeowners to:
- Save money by driving on the sun vs. the grid
- Charge smarter when rates are low or at night using battery storage
- Increase self-consumption by utilizing self-generated solar energy for EV charging
- Use excess solar to charge from 100% renewable energy
- Take advantage of EVSE incentives
* Expected availability in 2022 via firmware upgrade
Increase your customers’ solar investment with a home EV charger that’s versatile and built to last.
- Mode 3 charging station, with up to 32A (22kW) charging power
- Single vendor for PV and EV charging solutions, for easier servicing and just one warranty
- Supports single and three phase installations
- Easy to install - indoors or out
- Sturdy and long-lasting 6m charging cable with Type 2 connector
- Control and monitoring via the mySolarEdge app, including remote operations, smart scheduling and charging history*
- Integrated optional RFID card authentication and MID-Meter
- OCPP compatible*
- Three-year warranty
* Expected availability in 2022 via software upgrade