SolarEdge is looking for a new Sales Manager in the UK, with a track record in solar. You will be responsible for assessing different partner’s business and developing successful sales strategies, providing product training, introducing new products and managing day-to-day business. You will help drive SolarEdge revenue and market share.
What will you be doing?
- Identify and close sales opportunities in the UK, in accordance with the Company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives in the region
- Develop and maintain relationships with solar distribution channels and strategic accounts, including residential and small commercial installers
- Provide revenue forecasts and review sales results to ensure targets are being met; take corrective action where required
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer records in the company CRM system
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the residential and small commercial market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and closely monitoring industry trends
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the territory
- Successfully execute our brand and messaging strategy and act as an external evangelist of the brand
- Attend tradeshows and conferences
- Liaise with the local and international teams to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met
- You are an A-player!
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in Solar sales
- Solid and verifiable track record of overachievement and verifiable record of successfully growing market share
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the SolarEdge product line and convey the advanced technical product benefits to potential customers in easy-to-grasp terms
- Proven track record of identifying, negotiating/converting and closing large dollar deals
- Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
- A distinct customer service focus
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent English
- A hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- An energetic, highly motivated and driven person
- Team player
- Home based, location is flexible but Midlands is preferred
- Regular travel within the UK required, international travel may also be required on an occasional basis
- Full, clean, driving license
Please send your updated CV to apply.29.92E@applynow.io