As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for assessing different partner’s business and for developing successful sales strategies including negotiating supply agreements, providing product training, introduction of new products and managing day-to-day business. You will help drive SolarEdge revenue and market share.
- Identify and close sales opportunities in accordance with the Company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives in the region
- Develop and maintain relationships with solar distribution channels and strategic accounts
- Actively pursue direct sales leads with installers, distributors and utility companies
- Provide revenue forecasts and review sales results to ensure targets are being met; take corrective action where required
- Nurture the relationship with leading PV project developers at all levels to ensure that SolarEdge remains the supplier of choice for their installations
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the territory
- Successfully execute our brand and messaging strategy and act as an external evangelist of the brand
- Attend tradeshows and conferences
- Liaise with the local and international teams to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met
- Previous, and substantial sales experience in the PV industry, at either West and\or South Australia – MUST
- BS in a related technical disciplines such as Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering a plus.
- Solid and verifiable track record of overachievement ,and market share growth, of a premium product
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the SolarEdge product line, and convey the advanced technical product benefits to potential customers in easy-to-grasp terms.
- Proven track record of identifying, negotiating/converting and closing large dollar deals
- Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
- A distinct customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred
- A hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- Technical savvy
- An energetic, highly motivated and driven person who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and do whatever is necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Team player!
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to Shir.Shargal@solaredge.com