SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy management technology that powers our lives and drives future progress. SolarEdge addresses a broad range of energy market segments through its PV, storage, EV charging, batteries, UPS, and grid services solutions. With a relentless focus on innovation, we strive to create a world where clean, green energy from the sun is the primary source of power for our homes, businesses, schools, hospitals, sports, entertainment venues, and just about everywhere we thrive.
The Office and Sales Administrator will be responsible to provide end to end sales order and office management services to our Australian team and customers within the region. In this position, you will be responsible to processing sales orders and will serve as the focal point for our Australian staff and customers.
**Based in Melbourne**
What will you be doing?
- Managing meetings in main Australian office, external visits and guests to the company
- New staff introduction and orientation
- Office courier management in and out of office
- Setup of appointments, conferences, and managing meeting rooms as necessary
- Management of office requirements, consumables, etc.
- Upkeep of all utility month to month invoices and payments with finance team
- Purchasing of office supplies and equipment
- Coordinate and implement relevant office documentation, such as order, expense, contract etc.
- General reception duties within the office
- Stay up to date with VIC Govt COVID directives and implement to the SE workspace
- Organise team building events and Christmas parties
- Maintaining customer database and responding to customer queries
- Organize and regularly provide business sales status reports for direct SE customers
- Liaise with Sales Operations and logistics to track order status (PO, Order Confirmation, Pickup Date. Shipping status) internally and update to customers.
- Provide shipping documents and invoicing to customers
- Assist sales manager for general enquiries on direct accounts
- Degree level qualification preferred.
- Previous experience working in a similar position in technology company an advantage
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft applications
- Fluency in English
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently within deadlines
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills