Solaredge & Kokam are looking for an ambitious, tech-savvy and hungry go-getter Energy Storage Systems Sales Manager to join our outstanding Energy Services team. In this role, you will be responsible for assessing commercial, industrial and utility scale ESS opportunities including partner businesses and end customer engagement to have SolarEdge ESS specified in projects. You will manage the end-to-end sales cycle with a focus on repeat business and hunting for new customers. If you are hands-on energetic, highly motivated, a real team-player and driven person who is willing to roll up sleeves and do your best to guarantee the success of the company and help drive SolarEdge revenue and market share, this position is for you!
What will you be doing?
Business & Sales
- Win business – manage sales cycle for repeat business and hunt for new
- Negotiate with insight, challenge with integrity, drive customer to decision – understand SEDG solutions to be able to educate customers, challenge established project uncertainty and/or hurdles to purchase, be comfortable putting forward pricing balanced with value, work with customers to close deals and maintain SEDG as the preferred Energy Services solution supplier
- Manage customer interactions – sales cycle, deliver sales volume by securing PO’s, support escalation; maintain CRM
- Focus on growth – ongoing development of ESS growth strategy and business model; pipeline reporting
- Know your market – Insights for business opportunities and viable customers to support the growth strategy; input to revenue reporting (forecast, actual, review).
- Tailor Responses – Clarify how and value offered in SEDG solutions to meet and exceed customer needs
- Evolving capability – increasing expertise in ESS solutions, value proposition and support
- Continual improvement – Work to address ESS & Energy Services developments, opportunities and threats local and global SolarEdge business
- Product change – Provide essential feedback for the product & marketing teams on required product customization and marketing materials necessary for the local market
SolarEdge & Kokam Brand Extension
- Extension – Deliver on SolarEdge Energy Services brand extension strategy; work with SolarEdge international teams
- Advocacy – seek brand advocacy from our customers in all areas
- Represent – represent SolarEdge at industry workshops, events and forums as required
- BA/BS degree. BS in a related technical disciplines such as Electrical Engineering – a plus!
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in technical sales
- Previous experience in the Energy Storage System industry at Commercial, Industrial and Utility scale – a plus!
- Solid and verifiable track record of overachievement and successfully growing market share and identifying, negotiating/converting and closing large dollar deals
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the SolarEdge ESS product and convey the advanced technical product benefits to potential customers in easy-to-grasp terms.
- Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
- Relationship builder balanced with ability to challenge customer thinking, tailor response and articulate value of SEDG solutions
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com