What will you be doing?
- Customer support interface; admin, logistical and general support
- Interface and manage with Tier1-2 support resolving (escalated) issues and drive the proactive support cases
- Reports and manage designated accounts
- Owns customer satisfaction with SEDG technology
- Act as “lead” on all service matters with strategic account(s). Proactively develop customer service strategy to manage customer business objectives.
- Host service calls with customers as needed
- Perform account service level analytics to help maintain service levels and align priorities and strategies.
- Resolve service escalations in the shortest amount of time and most efficiently and effectively
- Directly escalate and act as focal point to, Support, teams.
- Ensure company resources can deliver to customer requirements and follow-through on commitments.
- Act as a customer service advocate to deliver required results.
- Ensure that all service levels within the customer account are trained on SolarEdge. (regardless of who trains them) including, installers, designers, tier-1 phone support, tier-2 field service engineers, customer data analytic performance team, etc….
- Responsible for building service relationship at the customer site
- 2+ years of experience in a support roles
- Experience with customer relations (call center or inside accounts management)
- Experience with CRM systems and general software tools
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focused
- Technical orientated
- Local customer language and English knowhow mandatory
Please send CV in English to solaredge.DB.62F@applynow.io