When was the last time you really enjoyed your work? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing listed company in the Energy sector? At SolarEdge you work in a small team of highly motivated people. Our Benelux organization is run from our office in Vianen (NL).
To support our growth in Belgium, we are looking for an Inside Sales Representative who will work from the province of Antwerp. Our team consists of driven professionals who work together in a purposeful way to further grow the success of SolarEdge and our customers.
We offer you the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally and to turn your work into a hobby. If this says something to you, be sure to read on!
Your responsibilities as Inside Sales
- Actively and proactively manage your customer portfolio from A-Z. your portfolio mainly consists of New & Longtail accounts with the aim of increasing market share and adoption of our technology.
- You proactively ensure that the customer is helped, provide them with all relevant information, support them with marketing materials, make good agreements and provide appropriate solutions.
- You work closely with the account managers. If you come across relevant potential or opportunities, you discuss this with the relevant account manager and make an appointment. It is also important that you develop good relationships with the other departments.
- You are responsible for setting up standard emails, monthly customer reports, maintaining customer relations in the CRM package (Credge), etc.
- Collect and analyze market information and share it with the sales team
- An important part in addition to managing the existing customer portfolio is actively participating in prospecting & business development activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience within Sales or a similar position is a plus, but where are also open to dynamic starters with the right can-do attitude.
- Excellent command of the Dutch, French and English language. You are in contact with customers all over Belgium and with our head office in Israel.
- Strong communication skills and affinity with conducting commercially oriented conversations.
- The ability to identify and persuade new accounts, leads & opportunities, while preserving existing relationships.
- Team player
- Customer-friendly with a healthy dose of assertiveness.
- Solution-oriented thinking.
- Being able to work in a structured way and independently.
- Responsible, flexible and above all very enthusiastic
- Working with a CRM system is not a challenge for you and you have sufficient affinity with social media.
- You do not get your daily energy from coffee but from advising and supporting customers.
- You work from our office in Antwerp and therefore preferably reside in the Antwerp region.
Benefits of working with us
- A challenging, independent job in an international environment.
- There is a lot of room for your input and ideas.
- You are building something big with us.
- An attractive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits.
- You have freedom, flexibility and responsibility in your position.
More about SolarEdge
SolarEdge Technologies is a global leading inverter manufacturer and has established the market for DC power optimizers with a very large market share in this segment. We supply electronics for solar energy production for private, commercial, and large-scale solar photovoltaic installations. The product portfolio includes power optimizers, inverters with various communication options and a web portal for monitoring down to module level.
SolarEdge is a publicly-traded company on NASDAQ and has more than 550 employees in 15 offices worldwide. The office in the Netherlands is located in Vianen, where the sales, marketing and service activities are coordinated.
Dream Big with SolarEdge