SolarEdge is an S&P company and a global leader in smart energy technology and provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. SolarEdge invented an intelligent inverter solution that revolutionized the way power is harvested and managed in a solar photovoltaic (PV) system. Our technology is award-winning with its 380 awarded patents and 370 additional patent applications.
By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with our relentless focus on innovation, SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress.
Due to our rapid expansion, we are looking to recruit:
to manage the SolarEdge data platform and join our SaaS production group.
Your responsibilities will include building and maintaining high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable data platforms, overall production data system health, monitoring, performance tuning, and deployment process to production and dev environments.
Your daily work will include maintaining our Mysql servers, Providing support and guidelines to the Dev Teams, and monitor their implementations, using a wide range of tools such as Ansible, Git, Grafana, Phyton, and more, focusing on improving Data platform performance and working together with the dev team to improve code performance and designing Solaredge future data platform.
· 3 years of Working experience in an infrastructure DBA position managing one of the following: Cassandra, Mysql, MariaDB, Oracle - A must
· Working experience with automation in python\bash\Ansible - A must
· Proficiency with Linux servers – A must
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team - A must
· Passion, Curiosity, dedication, and desire to be the best and continue learning new processes and technologies - A must
· Bachelor's Degree -Advantage
· Experience with ETL pipelines – Advantage
· Performance tunings and performance issues debugging - Advantage
· Proficiency with Cassandra, Redis, Vertica,Kafka, or other NoSql Data platforms – Advantage
· Knowledge with Any Data platform in AWS – big Advantage
· Excellent remuneration and benefits package (including equity package)
· Day to day usage of cutting-edge technologies
· High-level medical insurance
· Extended annual leave
· Professional development
· Great supporting team and environment
· Being part of a global function and global knowledge-sharing
· Hybrid model of work or fully remote depending on agreement
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Kristin.email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.