SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology. By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress.
The company's broad range of products encompasses an intelligent inverter, storage systems and a revolutionary EV charger. We are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
Currently we are on the lookout for a talented and energetic Customer Service Representative to join our Tier 1 team. The team plays a major part in providing the first line of support to SolarEdge's customers around the globe.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be the initial point of contact for customers and contractors regarding technical matters, providing support or escalations if needed
- You will respond to phone calls, emails and chats in a fast and service oriented manner, by explaining and resolving technical issues
- You’ll provide technical support, troubleshooting and diagnostics of SolarEdge's products (inverters, optimizers, monitoring portal etc.)
- What we value most is the ability to learn fast
- Be a true team player
- Be able to maintain great working relationships with customers, peers and managers
- Be a multitasker in a very fast-paced environment
- Technical background
- Fluency in French and English
- Good computer literacy
- Basic electrical understanding
In addition, it’ll be great, but it’s not required, if:
- You have an educational background in Electrical Engineering or similar
- You have experience with Photovoltaic systems
Why joining SolarEdge?
- An opportunity to join a growing market and a leading professional service team in a dynamic, youthful and friendly atmosphere.
- Great work location, right next to Mladost 1 Metro station
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Excellent compensation package