SolarEdge is a top global leader, creating smart energy solutions. By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities, and with a relentless focus on innovation, SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you will be responsible for the recruitment of the company SW R&D group, Support Center and IS team. You will manage the recruitment processes from A-Z, including active sourcing for potential employees via variety of channels, follow-up the process, HR interviews, salary offers till the onboarding. You will report to the country manager, but will be part of SolarEdge global HR department, and doted to the global HR Senior Director.
What you will be doing:
- Responsibility for all recruitments of the site
- Full life-cycle recruiting: Managing an entire recruitment process end to end, from the position definition till onboarding
- Partnering directly with hiring managers to understand their teams hiring needs and team dynamics.
- Source talent through deep internet research, networking, competitive intelligence gathering, employee and candidate referrals.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a standout talent experience.
- Creating, managing, and improving recruiting processes
- BA in Psychology, Human Resources, Social Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of previous experience in a similar position
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high growth environments
- Service orientation
- Multi tasked and well organized
- Excellent English
CVs to: email@example.com