SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology. By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress.
The company's broad range of products encompasses an intelligent inverter, storage systems and a revolutionary EV charger. We are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
Currently we are on the lookout for a talented and energetic NOC Engineer to join our NOC Team. The position repots to IT/IS Support Center Team Leader (NOC).
The NOC team is working 24x7 on rotating shifts.
- Monitoring network hardware and software to ensure the proper operations of routers, switches, firewalls, applications and remote technologies;
- Monitoring of the networking and important production systems, providing first level support, troubleshooting and network diagnosis;
- Server’s maintenance and general proactive approach for all environment;
- Closely work with other SolarEdge production teams such as application, information etc.
- Alerting relevant teams and follow up on all cases progress.
- A minimum of 12-18 months experience in a Technical Support, SysAdmin or similar role.
- Must have good knowledge of computer operating systems, databases, networking technologies, Switches, Firewalls etc.
- Personal skills: service oriented, reliable, independent, fast learner with problem solving skills, team player.
- Capable of multi-tasking, good time management and prioritization of workload.
- Excellent English (both spoken and written) – All work is conducted in English.
Nice to have:
- Relevant official certificate (MCSA/MCSE/CCNA etc.)
- SQL knowledge
- Linux Knowledge: red hat / Centos / Ubuntu Servers
- Scripting knowledge – python / java / powershell / PHP
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to Elena.Shumanova@solaredge.com