SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
What you will be doing:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer needs.
- End to end order processing from PO to delivery, ensuring optimal practices and SOX compliance.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs.
- Continuous communication with worldwide SolarEdge interfaces: customers, operations, Finance, Legal and sales managers
- Collect customer forecast, identify gaps and raise flags. Track customers inventory and communicate to sales.
- Collaborate with the finance department to quickly identify and resolve customer payment issues
- Follow up on contracting and control the process.
- Issue weekly reports, reflecting order statuses & financial aspects.
- Ensuring an appropriate order flow with the compliance to organizational policies.
- Improve processes, build KPI’s and lead automations.
- BSc in Industrial Engineering OR Economy Graduate from a recognized university - Must
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales admin, logistics, planning or operations related roles.
- Both analytical skills and operational skills
- Proven experience with strong proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in a high tech company – a plus.
- Excellent English - a must (more languages – a plus).
- Experience with ERP (Priority – a plus).
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Self-starter who has the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Team player and excellent communication skills.
Please send CV in English to Talent.Row@Solaredge.com