SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
As part of your role, as System HW Production IT Professional you are expected to:
- Manage and maintain SolarEdge HW Production infrastructure on a daily basis.
- Manage servers, networking equipment, storage and security systems in an international environment.
- Support a critical production environment with hundreds of different equipment.
- Experience in supporting end users in a production critical environment
- Windows Servers 2008, 2012, 2016
- PC Windows XP/7/8/10 problem solving
PC Hardware Installation and problem solving
- Dell, HP, Cisco Servers Installation and maintenance
- VMWare 5 / 6
- Networking Concepts – DNS, IP, DHCP, Routing
- Basic Linux Knowledge
- Cisco Switches (2960, Nexus)
- Fortigate Firewalls (300D)
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent
- Cisco CCNA
- Working with help desk systems like SysAid – advantage
- Managing storage systems: NetApp