Location: Lion, France
SolarEdge is a global-leading supplier of smart energy solutions, with a diversified product offering comprising intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and home energy management. NASDAQ-listed since 2015 (SEDG), SolarEdge combines cutting-edge technology with world-class engineering and manufacturing capabilities designed to maximize solar power generation while lowering the cost of energy produced by the PV system.
Solaredge is seeking a Technical Service Engineer – Tier 2 to join our company. If you are passionate about customer care and love helping them diagnose and solve technical issues, this position is perfect for you
What will you be doing?
- Troubleshooting and resolution of complex calls or service cases with higher knowledge demand
- Engage in the monitoring and troubleshooting support, supervision and coordination of customers Solar Power Plants.
- Management of general daily on-site issues, reporting and site work deliverables to the Service Manager & Sales Manager
- Planning and preparation of site work, managing and updating these internally and to the customers
- Provide on-site, on-line, phone, chat or email support to customers when needed.
- Evaluate customer needs with the support manager in the areas of service, training, logistics and planning and execute the plan to fulfill them
- Identify product, documentation and other issues impairing customer satisfaction and work with the HQ to improve them.
- Assist the sales team in technical areas and other needs to close deals
- Use and identify needs of the monitoring database of customer installations, usage of SEDGE troubleshooting tools, Document all activities in (CRM) CREdge or other database platforms.
- Work proactively to help branch office meet company’s KPI’s.
- Select, collect and analyze site data to identify HW/SW issues
- Approve Tier 1’s RMA cases
- Provide technical assistance and support to Tier 1 escalations
- Make sure every issue, call, case is documented in the database
- Escalate cases to FSE (for technical cases)
- Make sure every Failure Analysis / Root Cause Analysis unit case is returned to HQ.
- Work with regional logistic manager
- Work with relevant POC at HQ
- Electrical Engineer/ Practical Engineer/ Similar technical certification
- Previous experience as 2nd level engineer in a technical environment- minimum of 2 years
- PV business experience: advantage
- Strong problem solving skills
- IT knowledge
- Profound & solid technical knowledge
- Native Local language, business communication skill in English
- Customer Oriented, Team Player, excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast pace environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to establish/keep working relationships with customers, partners, peers and managers.
- Second class electric work specialist license- advantage