Location: Lyon, France
The EU Marketing team is made up of highly creative, competent, marketing professionals, who are capable of thinking and doing at the same time. As a Marketing Associate, you’ll be expected to, implement marketing activities and events to support the SolarEdge’s marketing strategy with the vision based on SolarEdge being the prosumers #1 choice for smart energy solutions. Your touch points are mostly B2B but with increasing emphasis on B2B2C, you will be primarily office based but expected to travel from time-to-time within the region to meet customers and attend events.
What will you be doing?
- Seek valuable insights into your market and customers - distributors, installers and prosumers (people who produce and consume energy) - and use these insights to suggest ways to grow market share
- Know intimately what SolarEdge products and services you are selling and why and be able to contribute ideas to help us stay ahead of the competition
- Make it easier for prosumers in Europe to access SolarEdge’s smart energy solutions, by ensuring our Marcom activities tune-in their needs. For example, ensuring we have the right stocks of meaningful collaterals translated to a high standard
- Being a proud Ambassador of the SolarEdge brand, giving a good impression during all customer-facing interactions
- Manage the delivery of content such as newsletters, case studies, articles, testimonials, sales presentations etc.
- Reviewing translations from English into the native language in your region/s
- Maintain customer databases and use marketing automation tools effectively to communicate with customers, as well as analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Events management, including shows and organise customer training programs and webinars
- Support Line Manager with advertising and media planning and execution
- Developing relevant local digital content on the web and social media platforms
- Ensuring your region, including partner websites, comply with brand and corporate guidelines
- Managing the collaterals supply chain, mainly printed materials and giveaways
- Order marketing product (dummy equipment) for events or customer showrooms
- Assist in the maintenance of the marketing budget, tracking spend, purchase processing and invoice handling
- Fluent in English and French.
- Education: Degree in Marketing, Business Admin, Technical Design and Engineering - advantage
- 2 years’ experience in Marketing, including digital marketing and events management.
- Experience in Renewable energy, high-tech, power electronics, electric vehicle industries - advantage
- Exemplary clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Meticulous planning, prioritizing and organization skills
- Highly reliable, doing what you say you will do, always and meeting deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, stay calm under pressure and retain cross-group collaborations
- Easily build a rapport with both your coworkers and customers
- Solid analytical skills with consistent attention to detail and also good with numbers
- Driver’s license
Please send your updated CV in English to email@example.com