SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient PV inverters, Optimizer, Electrical Storage systems, monitoring platforms and more.
The product department in SolarEdge is responsible for overseeing the development of all new products. The team is in charge of implementing strategy, roadmap, and feature definitions for all of SolarEdge's product lines, hardware and software, throughout the entire product life cycle.
We are seeking a self-motivated and a problem-solver Product Manager to join our growing team and lead our ESS Solution.
As a Product Manager at SolarEdge’s dynamic environment, you will be generating product requirements by identifying potential opportunities and conducting market research and analyses.
What will you be doing:
- Establish the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our marketplace
- Define, prioritize and communicate product requirements and features for current/future products
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape
- drive successful programs through ensuring organizational alignment and definition of relevant, meaningful product requirements
- Develop deep knowledge of issues and perspective key decisions with the executive team
- Support the development of technical materials such as manuals, product presentations, training's to communicate product advantages and benefits etc
- Identify and resolve problems on time and gather information to conduct data-driven decisions and find potential alternative solutions
- Utilize SolarEdge’s internal resources to analyze global solar installations and drive new offerings
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding of battery energy storage system applications
- Understanding of Energy management System (EMS) applications
- Knowledge in hardware, embedded firmware and mechanical systems in the renewable space
- Self-learning individual who reads constantly and loves to pass on their knowledge to others
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Proven experience building organized, detail-oriented requirements
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, white-boarding and presentation
- Excellent English - Highly articulate and clear in both speaking and writing