Solaredge is looking for an experienced indirect procurement buyer to become an integral part of our Procurement team, focusing on supporting construction projects and facilities requirements along with ad-hook procurement needs.
What will you be doing:
- Align with company’s managers to ensure procurement of services and products meet the project timeline and target costs
- Establish RFQs, Analyze vendor proposals / RFQs to select the best value, and lead commercial processes.
- Mapping requirements, establishing KPIs, setting priorities, and implementing working plans
- Negotiation with vendors
- Preparing presentations and memos for management discussions
- Communicate well with vendors and follow-up on purchase order status
- Managing purchasing projects in various areas as required
- Initiate cost reduction processes
- Being a procurement focal point and a partner for various organizations within the company
- At least 5 years' experience as a purchasing buyer in global companies mainly EU - a must
- Experience with Indirect procurement - facilities, Marketing, sales, IT & R&D, HR, operations etc.
- A strong combination of analytical and interpersonal skills with deep knowledge in procurement procedures
- Strong negotiations skills
- Ability to maintain internal communication with company leaders and externally with suppliers
- Hands-on experience with global ERP software such as Priority - must
- BA / BSc in business, finance, or other related field – must
- Eager to learn and influence, Accurate and detail oriented
- Fluent English
Please send your updated CV in English to Keren.Goldberg-Barooch@solaredge.com