SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platforms and more.
The product department in SolarEdge is responsible for overseeing the development of all new products. The team is in charge of implementing strategy, roadmap, and feature definitions for all of SolarEdge's product lines, hardware and software, throughout the entire product life cycle.
We are seeking a self-motivated and problem-solver product manager to join our growing team.
As a product manager at SolarEdge’s dynamic environment, you will be generating product requirements by identifying potential opportunities and conducting market research and analyses.
You will own the product definition, introduction to the market, and product lifecycle. You will in-directly manage activities across multiple teams including R&D, engineering, operation, sales, and support.
What will you be doing:
- Manage the product life cycle from planning through research, development up to the launch of the product
- Collect, prioritize and communicate product requirements and features for current/future products
- Work closely with all departments to identify gaps and align all product efforts
- Analyze market trends and competitive landscape
- Identify and resolve problems on time and gather information to conduct data-driven decisions and find potential alternative solutions
- Quickly learn and solve unfamiliar customer technical & commercial issues
- Utilize SolarEdge’s internal resources to analyze global solar installations and drive new offerings
- Support the development of technical materials such as manuals, product presentations, training's to communicate product advantages and benefits etc.
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 3+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years in a PV inverter vendor
- Proven experience building organized, detail-oriented requirements and project plans
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities on a high paced environment
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, white-boarding and presentation
- Self-organized, process-driven, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent English - Highly articulate and clear in both speaking and writing
- Self-learning individual who reads constantly and loves to pass on their knowledge to others
- Utility PV field experience and familiarity with PPC systems – Prefered.
- Willing to work two weeks from home and two weeks from Israel.
please send your updated resume in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org