SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We believe that a continuous improvement in the way we produce and consume energy will lead to a better future for all of us. By combining engineering excellence with a relentless focus on innovation, SolarEdge drives progress by creating the smart energy solutions that power our future. For example, the SolarEdge DC optimized inverter maximizes power generation while lowering the cost of energy produced by the PV system. Continuing to advance smart energy, SolarEdge addresses a broad range of energy market segments through its PV, storage, EV charging, batteries, UPS, and grid services solutions.
You will have marketing responsibilities spanning the regional market, with priority focus on the Hungary and, to a lesser extent, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Finland, Norway and Denmark. Ideally, you reside in Munich and your place of work will be the SolarEdge Munich Office.
The EU Marketing team is made up of highly creative, competent, marketing professionals, who are capable of thinking and doing at the same time. In your role, you’ll be expected to support the implementation of marketing activities and events to sustain the SolarEdge’s marketing strategy with the vision based on SolarEdge being the prosumers #1 choice for smart energy solutions. Your touch points are mostly B2B but with increasing emphasis on B2B2C.
In order to achieve this, you must:
- Have a good understanding of your markets and customers - distributors, installers and prosumers (people who produce and consume energy) - and use this knowledge to communicate effectively.
- Learn about the SolarEdge products and services you are selling and why, so that you accomplish set marketing activities relating to our product range efficiently and accurately.
- Make it easier for prosumers in Europe to access SolarEdge’s smart energy solutions, by ensuring our Marcom activities tune-in their needs. For example, ensuring we have the right stocks of meaningful collaterals translated to a high standard.
- Being a proud Ambassador of the SolarEdge brand, giving a good impression during all customer-facing interactions
- Assist the delivery of content such as newsletters, case studies, articles, testimonials, sales presentations etc.
- Reviewing and doing translations from English into Hungarian (essential) and Ukraine (preferable)
- Maintain customer databases and use marketing automation tools effectively to communicate with customers, as well as analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Support events management, including shows & customer training programs including the follow up handling, such as certificates
- Help to deliver relevant local digital content on the web and social media platforms on time
- Ensuring your region, including partner websites, comply with brand and corporate guidelines
- Managing the collaterals supply chain, mainly printed materials and giveaways
- Order marketing product (dummy equipment) for events or customer showrooms
- Languages: Native Hungarian (essential) or Ukraine (nice-to-have) speaker, fluent in English
- Education: University Degree essential. No subject type is essential but Marketing, Business Admin and Western Languages would be considered favorably.
- Marketing Experience: not essential but considered favorably.
- You will be capable of demonstrating the following soft skills and attributes
- Exemplary clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Meticulous planning, prioritizing and organization skills
- Highly reliable, doing what you say you will do, always and meeting deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, stay calm under pressure and retain cross-group collaborations
- Easily build a rapport with both your coworkers and customers
- Solid analytical skills with consistent attention to detail and also good with numbers
- Full driver’s license preferable but not essential
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to Shir.Shargal@solaredge.com