SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. For our Technology & Innovation group that is engaged in the development of innovative technologies for the company's future products in a variety of disciplines.
What will you be doing?
- NPI projects support:
- Get and check the NPI plan in advance to verify&push for readiness.
- Collaborate with HQ teams to find&fix problems during the batch.
- After batch, summarize test related issues and follow up with non-fixed issues. Get prepared for next batch.
- Inner ATE communication:
- Communicate with HQ teams to ensure the latest update is implemented in CM both from HW and SW wise.
- Timely support to HQ teams for local support requirements.
- Timely report&escalate critical non-fixed issue to HQ teams and follow up.
- Production FPY monitoring & improvement:
- Local team to check daily FPY and send daily test report.
- Follow up with yield-hit test issues and push till closed.
- Report yield-hit non-test issues to operation and QnR team to push for improvement.
- Tester maintenance:
- Check FPY daily and find out maintenance related issues.
- Fix online the tester issues timely.
- Push CM TE team to follow maintenance instruction to improve tester maintenance.
- Perform maintenance audit monthly with CM TE team.
- Cross sites support:
- Support to approve and send testers to other sites to help with production expansion.
- Collaborate and share data and help other sites “off-hours”, including traveling to other countries.
- Excellent English skills, both reading and writing – required
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering– Must
- Excellent knowledge of electronics – required
- 3 years’ experience
- Experience with electronics - advantage
Please send your updated CV to solaredge.1C.firstname.lastname@example.org