Location: Punjab, India
Reporting to: Service Manager – India
- Provide telephonic support and email support to customers.
- Provide onsite support services.
- Replacing PCB in products.
- Remote troubleshooting of solar inverter and monitoring products.
- Work with regional sales team for technical consultation.
- Participate in team meetings and collaboratively work with overseas colleagues to solve customer complaints.
- Manage the monitoring database of customer installations.
- Work with customer support software.
- Coordinate with logistics team to handle product movement.
- Maintain spare stock and inventory.
- Provide customers necessary training to handle and operate products.
- Engineering or technical qualification in electrical and electronics a must.
- Experience in field support or handling products is necessary.
- Experience with Photovoltaic systems- an advantage.
- Customer oriented with excellent communication skills.
- English, speaking and writing is necessary.
- Ability to speak Hindi and Punjabi is necessary.
- Willingness for travel.
- Self-starter and quick learner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, partners, peers and managers.
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment.
Please send CV in English with indication of the relevant position (country and title) to Shir.firstname.lastname@example.org