As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for assessing different partner’s business and for developing successful sales strategies including negotiating supply agreements, providing product training, the introduction of new products and managing day-to-day business. You will help to drive SolarEdge revenue and market share in your region. Based in Nagpur
- Identify and close sales opportunities following the Company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives in the region
- Sales Forecast & Achieving the revenue Targets for the region.
- Responsible for sending technical pre-sales documents to Customers & initiate Cold calls
- Develop and maintain relationships with solar distribution channels and strategic accounts
- Actively pursue direct sales leads with installers, distributors and utility companies
- Provide revenue forecasts and review sales results to ensure targets are being met; take corrective action where required
- Nurture the relationship with leading PV project developers at all levels to ensure that SolarEdge remains the supplier of choice for their installations
- Maintain accurately and up to date customer records in the company CRM system
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the Vidarbha, Chhatisgarh & Madhya Pradesh Regions market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and closely monitoring industry trends
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the territory
- Successfully execute our brand and messaging strategy and act as an external evangelist of the brand
- Creation of regional sales plan and forecasting in alignment with business objectives/Strategies
- Attend tradeshows and conferences
- Continuously educate customers through workshops, seminars, training and attending conferences
- Liaise with the local and international teams to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering/ MBA in Sales & Marketing (Advantage)
- Should be able to operate from Nagpur location and responsible for Sales and Sales operations activities for Vidarbha, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh.
- Around 2~6 Years of total experience in sales and sales operation activities in the High Power/ Grid Connected/ Renewable Energy Products / UPS industry
- Strong business sense and solar industry network & contacts
- Previous experience in the PV industry - a significant advantage
- Solid and verifiable track record of overachievement
- Candidates should have a verifiable record of successfully growing market share
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the SolarEdge product line and convey the advanced technical product benefits to potential customers in easy-to-grasp terms.
- Proven track record of identifying, negotiating/converting and closing large dollar deals
- Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
- A distinct customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Fluent in Marathi, Hindi, and English
- A hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- Willingness for national travel
- Analytical and solution finding approach
- Technical savvy
- An energetic, highly motivated and driven person who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and do whatever is necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Team player!