What will you be doing?
- Answer inbound calls cases, chats and e-mails from customers and contractors in the following queues:
- Onsite/Offsite Optimizer Troubleshooting
- Onsite/Offsite Inverter Troubleshooting
- Onsite/Offsite Communication Troubleshooting
- Provide support in the troubleshooting and diagnosis of grid tie solar inverter issues encountered in the installation and start up products by using general knowledge, product schematics, data stored in knowledgebase, and other sources of information available.
- Work together with operations to validate the authorization to release parts needed to solve problems encountered by customers and contractors.
- Provide updates to knowledge database used by other technical support representatives with new
- troubleshooting information discovered in the resolution of customer calls.
- Document all activity in ticketing system and other database software platforms.
- Create layouts on the monitoring site at customer’s request
- At least 2 years of experience in professional customer service and in technical helpline or remote support.
- Basic understanding of IP network technology.
- Experience with solar electric products.
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills.
- Strong soft skill communication internally and externally.
- Outstanding written communications skills in English.
- Ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment.
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and establish/keep working relationships with customers, peers and managers.
- General understanding of Microsoft Office products and utilize them efficiently while on the phone with a caller.
- Native local language, business communication skills in English
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com