SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
SolarEdge is looking for a bookkeeper to join our amazing team!
What will you be doing:
- Recording A/P invoices and verify that transactions are recorded correctly (date, amount, account, budget item) and match to purchase orders
- Maintain balanced and accurate ledgers
- Pay vendor invoices
- Track bank account balances and perform bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Prepare and submit monthly VAT reports
- Participate in the periodic reports closing process (monthly/quarterly/yearly)
- Certified Bookkeeper (Type 3 or higher)
- At least 3 year of proven bookkeeping experience. High tech company – a plus
- Extensive Priority skills – a must
- High MS Office Proficiency (especially Excel)
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)