SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
We are seeking for a talented, high-performing and motivated CRM System Analyst.
The CRM System Analyst is a member of the CRM Group and is responsible for the designs of all processes in the system and build the CRM roadmap.
What you will be doing:
- Work with various functions and end users to document and communicate business processes, form solutions to the business challenges
- Understanding and anticipating the client’s needs to more effectively manage the development process
- Communicating with stakeholders across the board, including customers, business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
- Planning and monitoring releases, project and the CRM roadmap items, managing the product backlog
- Identifies resources needed and assign individual responsibilities, build the work-plan based on available resource and define tasks for development & Implementers teams
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Facilitating collaborative knowledge transfers between departmental project teams and communication with internal clients
- Users' training and knowledge documentation
- Minimum of 3-years of experience as a System Analyst in Information Systems
- Industrial Engineering or equivalent – must!
- Excellent SQL knowledge – must!
- Strong in written and verbal English – must!
- Team Player, self-motivated and extremely detail-oriented
- Technical understanding and ability to learn
- Time management, ability to multitask
- Fluency in Microsoft Office tools
- Deep market knowledge and great communication skills