SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter, storage systems, smart energy management devices as well as communication devices. By doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed. We are seeking a highly skilled and data-driven Data Analyst to join us and play an extremely important role as your insights and findings will be crucial for our growth and success.
What Will you be doing:
- Work closely with product managers to define research goals
- Explore, read and research for relevant academic information
- Analyze and process big amounts of data and use it to give actionable insights to the product tram.
- Develop and run quantitative analysis, reports, and more with the end goal of supporting our product efforts.
- Own and manage multiple data analysis initiatives both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis.
- Love data and numbers!
- 4+ years of experience as a Business/Product/Data Analyst or a similar role
- Advanced proficiency level of SQL and Hands-on experience in using BI/Analytics tools
- Technical competence to perform advanced analytics with large datasets with technologies such as Python
- Experience translating analysis results into recommendations and product questions into an analysis framework.
- Exceptional analytical skills, problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills, detail-oriented, creative, resourceful, and a quick learner.
- Strong ability to distil interesting and hard-to-find insights into a compelling, concise data story
- Advanced level of English – must
- Experience in working with product, development and data teams – an advantage
- Experience in statistics – an advantage