SolarEdge is a top global leader, in manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, and revolutionary EV chargers, and by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced. We are looking for a DataOps ENG to manage the SolarEdge data platform and join our SaaS production group. Your responsibilities will include building and maintaining high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable data platforms. Overall production data system health, monitoring, performance tuning, and deployment process to production and dev environments.
Your daily work will include a wide range of tools such as Ansible, Git, Grafana, and Phyton focusing on improving Data platform performance and working together with the dev team to improve code performance and designing Solaredge future data platform.
- Working experience in a DataOps position managing one of the following: Vertica, Athena, RDS, Databricks, Glue, Trino, Delta Lake - A must
- Working experience with automation related systems Ansible, Gitlab, Terraform designing and maintaining continuance deployment pipes a - A must
- Experience with ETL pipelines. - A must
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Taking part in the design or deployment of data lake solutions. - Advantage
- Working experience using Airflow, Spark, Nifi, Kafka, and Kafka-connect. - Advantage
- Proficiency with Cassandra, Redis, Rabbit, Kafka, or other NoSql Data platforms. - Advantage
- Working as an Infrastructure DBA in one or more MySQL/MariaDB. - Advantage
- Development experience as BI, AI, or Data engineer working with Big Data. - Advantage
- An understanding of warehouse design and best practices. - Advantage
- Ideally looking for 3+ years in SQL-based data engineering. - Advantage
- Curiosity and a desire to continue learning new processes and technologies
- Passion, dedication, and desire to be the best
- Provide support and guidelines to the Dev Teams, and monitor their implantations
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills