SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions, and more.
SolarEdge's power design teams play a crucial role in creating new innovative solutions, owning the process from design & development up to implementation and manufacturing.
The senior power engineer will support and supervise multiple projects developed by power teams within the group, instructing and mentoring less experienced engineers and reviewing projects design.
What will you be doing
- Training new power engineers
- Leading the development of the company’s core products
- Responsibility for the development from the design stage to the final product, including all tests necessary to deliver the product to mass production (electronic tests, thermal tests, EMI tests…).
- Working with other teams inside the Hardware division and outside of it (Mechanical department, Software, and more)
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering- Must
- At least 5 years of experience in power electronics- Must
- Knowledge in Analog circuits and Op Amps behavior – Must.
- 5+ years of experience in circuit design and HW board design
- Experience in designing Flyback DC2DC converters
- Proven experience working with lab equipment such as Spectrum, Scope, Electronic Loads act
- Knowledge of DC2DC converter topologies such as Buck, Boost, Flyback, and forward.
- Knowledge in magnetic design
- Knowledge in Orcad, Visio, and Pspice
- Feedback control loop knowledge
- Knowledge of EMI requirements and design
- Knowledge in power layout design
- Knowledge in inverters' topologies and systems is a plus