SolarEdge is a top global leader, in manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV chargers; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The “Internet of Energy” (IoE) group specializes in making SolarEdge devices smarter and more connected.
By joining us, you’ll have the chance to be involved from the early stages of architecture & design planning, through software development and testing phases up to integration within SolarEdge hardware products, infrastructures, and field deployment.
What you'll be doing in this position:
- You will develop high-quality code solutions both for simple applications and complex procedures.
- You will design, code and integrate software for an embedded Linux target
- You will drive long-term engineering initiatives in close collaboration with other teams, such as Hardware, Cloud, etc.
- You will work with modern technologies and programming techniques
- BSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent – must.
- Strong proficiency in C++ programming language – must.
- Strong proficiency in C programming language – must.
- Experience in Python – advantage
- Experience in Embedded Linux Systems - advantage
- Experience in micro-services development architecture – advantage.
- Experience in application layer protocols (MQTT, HTTP) – advantage.
- Experience in wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Thread, Cellular – advantage.
- Self and fast learning abilities
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to work independently
- Problem-solving skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Great interpersonal skills