SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverters, energy storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
What you will be doing :
- Design solar and solar related products.
- Work with cross-functional teams to achieve product performance, schedule, cost, reliability, and quality targets.
Your activities will include:
- Design parts using plastic injection, die cast, extrusion and sheet metal
- Designing and optimizing heat exchanging systems.
- PCB mechanical design including shoulder to shoulder work with electrical engineers
- Preparation of production files including mechanical drawing, PCB mechanical drawings
- B.Sc. degree in mechanical engineering from recognized institute
- Passionate about design: Driven to conceive of and execute new designs that are differentiated relative to all else in the market today 5-10 years of experience in mechanical design (hands on)
- At least 2-3 years in electronic packaging design to meet safety and environmental requirements.
- Experience in products design for manufacturing by plastic injection, die casting and metal forming – Must
- Experience in designing heat exchanging systems - Must
- Experience in PCB design - Must
- Experience in drawings and production files preparation - Must
- Experience in validation, testing and troubleshooting of mechanical first articles - Must
- Experience in production support - Must
- Experience in design with a 3D CAD software - Must (SolidWorks- Advantage)
- Experience with PDM/PLM and ERP software - Advantage
- Experience in thermal and strength evaluations - Advantage
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work on several project in parallel