SolarEdge is an S&P500 top global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge's broad range of products encompasses intelligent & efficient conversion systems, EV chargers, smart energy solutions, monitoring platforms, 3D design tools, sophisticated applications, and more.
As part of SolarEdge business growth and acquired companies, new and exciting business challenges require FP&A talents to join our team.
The FP&A team is a key factor in allowing valued business analysis, finance integration of new initiatives, and management decision-making support.
What will you be doing:
- Gather and analyze financial results to provide insights and reports on a periodical or ad-hoc basis.
- Plan and control the yearly budget & forecast, along with PNL periodical trends analysis.
- Define, implement, and control financial processes and interfaces.
- Develop initiatives to generate business analysis added value.
- Gather and analyze big databases to support the FP&A team’s business controls.
- Interface, collaborate, and support various managerial functions within the organization.
- Work intensively with organizational information systems.
- Work on special projects as required.
- BA degree (Economics, Business Management or equivalent) – a must.
- Up to 3 years of experience as an economist / FP&A – a must.
- Proven experience – Budget, forecast and actual analysis, Profitability analysis, business plans modeling, business KPIs definition & analysis.
- Big data analysis oriented.
- Experience in working with a variety of interfaces, management, and global partners.
- Proficiency in Excel – a must.
- English - professional level, written and verbal.
- People’s person, team player, positive, and a “can do” approach – a must.
- Details oriented along with the ability to see the “big” picture – a must.
- Strong orientation to information systems/ computers.
- Ability to work at a very high pace and under a tight schedule.