Product Data Manager
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter, storage systems, smart energy management devices as well as communication devices. By doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed.
We are seeking a talented Product Manager to join our Energy Storage division.
The position is located in Herzeliya (part time in Modiin)
What will you be doing:
- As a member of the Product Management team, you will be tasked to lead multiple efforts and adapt to a global and fast-moving work environment
- Gain deep knowledge and understanding of energy storage / battery design, test standards, lab test setup, and key performance indicators
- Analyze and process big amounts of data and use it to give actionable insights for future product development.
- Exploring datasets based on real-time data acquisition of SolarEdge fleet to serve as basis for next product definitions
- Implement statistical algorithms to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends
- Highlighting trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Create automated BI tools for data extraction and reports
- Conduct industry and technology research, collect voice of customers (internal and external), organize and create a data base from which the product team can identify and define product specifications and testing requirements
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to create a comprehensive cost model that will help ensure product and technology investments maintain a balance between cost and performance
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, or similar field
- 4 – 8 years of work experience
- Must have experience in Python and SQL
- Hands-on experience in using BI/Analytics tools. Love data and numbers!
- Experience in leading product from inception, launch and commercialization
- Experience in data based product development
- Advanced level of English – a must
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and highly motivated