SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems.
The SolarEdge AI team in the IT Application group is engaging with Data Science applications to leverage the company value using advanced AI processes.
We are looking for a multidisciplinary Senior Data Engineer that will join our AI/ML team.
- Developing applications in several different tools : Redshift, Spark
- Data preprocessing for ML/DL models
- Leading data projects’ design, implementation and deployment - from end to end.
- Bachelor's degree in computer-science\information-systems or equivalent knowledge
- Proven experience in working with Python and ML
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Understanding how machine learning models work
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-learning and the ability to tackle the new technical realm
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity and experience with technologies such as: Redshift / Hadoop / Spark or equivalent
- API – Django / Flask - Advantage
- Using Micro Services Docker /Kubernetes - Advantage
- Working with Big-Data tools - Advantage
- Experience with cloud solutions AWS / Google - Advantage