SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
We are looking for a SysAdmin for our IT Platforms Team to be responsible and accountable for all Linux and Windows operating systems & all infrastructure IT platforms.
Ensuring availability of all infrastructure services and the operating system, while troubleshooting complex technical issues and planning future needs & growth.
Leading and implementing POCs of various platforms, design and implement the elected platform in the production environment to meet the organization’s scale.
What will you be doing:
- Deployment, configuration, management and maintenance of all Windows & Linux (all flavors) operating system
- Deploy, architect, maintain and configure PaaS in AWS
- Troubleshoot complex problems in various environments
- Install and configure different software platforms
- Align the OSs and platforms to the organization security standards
- Verify all OSs and services are monitored
- Lead new POCs and projects
- Create deep technical knowledge base articles
- High proficiency with Linux & Windows operating systems – a must
- High level of troubleshooting skills – a must
- Knowledge of Linux scripts & automations platforms (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Good knowledge in Microsoft services: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, PKI
- Good knowledge in VMware vSphere
- Good knowledge in AWS & 365
- Great communication skills, a team player, excellent customer service
- Previous experience in production environment – an advantage
- Good understanding in how networks operate (network topologies, layers & data flows)
- Fluent in English
- Previously worked for a global company – an advantage