SolarEdge is a top global leader, in manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, and revolutionary EV chargers, and by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced.
We are looking for an experienced Data Eng to manage the SolarEdge DataLake solution as part of DevOps Group.
This is a unique opportunity, to join a data lake project of one of the biggest IoT companies in the world, at the incubation stage.
- You will be the owner of the SolarEdge DataLake platform leading a team of Data Eng, working closely with the DataOps team to ensure the freshness and quality of the data.
- You will be responsible for the architectural design, data modeling, creation of data pipe, and providing analytic data to the BI, Algorithm, and product teams.
- Your team will set guidelines and work closely with the Dev Teams, setting reliable ingest flow from multiple data sources.
- Min 3 year as DataEng team leader
- Proven experience developing Cloud-Based Data-Lake solution
- In-depth experience working with AirFlow, Spark, Python
- Working with NoSql data platforms ( Kafka, Cassandra, Presto, druid)
- Proven experience with one of the following automation tools : Terraform, Ansible, GitLab Ci
- Working experience with Trino, DeltaLake, Glue, DataBriks - advantage
- Working with Kubernetes - Advantage
- Previous position in DataDriven company online-gaming, fintech, IoT, online-advertising, or cyber company - Advantage
- Curiosity and a desire to continue learning new technologies on your own
- Passion, dedication, and desire to be the best
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills