SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The Integration Engineer will develop, perform and analyze integrated system tests, with understanding the market requirement system design and the end user’s expectation.
The position is located in Herzeliya
What will you be doing?
- E2E responsibilities for SolarEdge system and product validation and experiments.
- Plan and execute HW & SW integration tests.
- Understand and study the System operation edges and system design edges.
- Plan and design manual and script automation tests of SolarEdge Products.
- BSc. In Electronic Engineering, MSc. in physics (leading universities- advantage).
- At least 3 years of experience as an Integration Engineer, System Engineer or equivalent -Must
- Experience with Multi-Disciplinary systems- must
- Proven experience with Automation Scripts coding – Must
- Proven Experience in programming languages such as C#, C or Python - Must.
- Familiarity with OOP in C# - Must.
- Familiarity with power electronics.
- Experience using bug tracking tools (e.g. JIRA) – Must
- Familiarity with GIT version control –advantage.
- Experience with Lab equipment such as: Scope, Power Supplies, Power meters etc.
- English- high level.
- Fast & Self-learning, problem solver demonstrating multidisciplinary thinking.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work and lead cross-teams tasks.
- Performing in short- and long-term projects in parallel.
- Team player.
- Independent, and able to perform under pressure.
- High documentation capability.