SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
We are looking for a Production Planner who will be in charge on the production plans to Solaredge Contract Manufactures (CM)
The candidate will work daily with Solaredge Supply chain, R&D, Engineering departments in order to support ongoing production
The candidate is required to be experience with Production work flow, Capacity analysis and implementation of new product
This requires someone who is detailed oriented, and able to work in a fast-changing environment
What Will You Be Doing:
- Plan and Schedule production based on Given forecast and CM Ability
- Monitor production Executions : KPI’s , yield analysis , solve bottlenecks
- In charge of Phase In new products to the production line based on Material flow and forecast
- Work with Supply Chain , engineering and RnD Department
- Ensure Production line Readiness and align production department for phase in schedule
- Established Capacity based on product line and according to Sales Demand
- Update and Establish phase out Plan when product is in transition
- Seek , Maintain and explore automatic method for process improvement
- BSc/BA in Industrial Engineering
- 3-7 Experience years in material & production planning at a global multidisciplinary company.
- Experienced in working with sub-contractors for PCB, Assembly lines, electrical and Hardware manufacturing
- Experience with Agile system and ERP systems- Advantage
- Knowledge of logistical and cross organizational processes.
- Fast learner, Independent and autodidact
- Ability to work in flexible hours
- Ability to travel abroad-once a quarter
- Builds stable working relationships internally
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent fluent English-Read/Write and Speaking.
- Excellent knowledge in MS-office.