Israel - Center
Israel - Center
SolarEdge is a top global leader, in manufacturing smart energy solutions. By leveraging world-class engineering capabilities and with a relentless focus on innovation, SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress. In 2006, SolarEdge’s innovation revolutionized the way we manage Solar PV systems.
We are looking for a talented Team Lead to be responsible for our global storage, VMware, VDI, DRP & backup infrastructure.
You will lead a talented team that demonstrates superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability and performance.
Job includes hand on skills such as installation, maintenance, monitoring, troubleshooting, automation, and documentation of systems and procedures is required.
· Build a team of experienced IT infrastructure personnel; manage the team's day-to-day operations including prioritizing tasks and meeting goals.
· Manage outsourcing contractors
· Introduce new tools, conduct POCs on new technologies and incorporate them in the current day-to-day operations flow.
· Plan Disaster Recovery solutions and execute DR drills
· Plan new data centers in branch locations
· Manage, support & maintain NAS/SAN Storages: NetApp, HP Nimble
· Manage, support & maintain enterprise backup systems: Commvault, Veeam
· Manage, support & maintain VMware VDI infrastructure
· Manage, support & maintain our global VMware hypervisor environment
· Manage, support & maintain servers from Cisco (rack-mounted and blade center), Dell and HPE
· Troubleshoot complex problems in various environments
· Lead & execute complex IT projects and POCs
· Document procedures & system architecture
Job Requirements and Skills
· A versatile hands-on manager with a “getting-things-done” attitude
· Previous experience as a team leader in a global company
· Experience in operating server rooms and DC infrastructure in an enterprise organization
· Ability to plan, prioritize and manage resources within a collaborative team
· Excellent interpersonal & communications skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Project management oriented
· Tech savvy visionary with a high desire to adapt new technologies
· Good knowledge of cloud storage and backup (AWS, Commvault Metallic).
· Good knowledge of Windows servers and Linux
· Minimum 5 Years experience with NAS and SAN storage
· Minimum 3 Years experience with Enterprise Backup systems.
· Good understanding of NVMe, iSCSI, NFS protocol.
· Knowledge in VMware: hypervisor, vROPS, VDI Horizon, VCDR
· Knowledge of networking layers and services– L2/L3,TCP/IP,DNS,DHCP,PXE,Firewall
· Experience with DR/BCP solution – an advantage
· Fluent English