Israel - Center
Israel - Center
SolarEdge is a global leader in Smart Energy Technology. Our own developed application processors, power controller, PMIC stand at the heart of the company innovation. Joining SolarEdge’s ASIC team will give you the unique opportunity to engage in the entire chip definition and development flow, combining digital and analog circuit designs, from system and architecture to ramp to production.
At SolarEdge, HW engineers, SW developers, and ASIC engineers work together in close collaboration to bring to life a complete solution for the solar energy market. We are looking for an ASIC Verification engineer with a good grasp of the entire verification process – plan, execution, and sign-off, excellent analytical skills, technical skills, and high motivation to join our team and take part in the success.
What you will be doing:
· Create a thorough verification plan out of IP specification and implement it to completeness.
· Build UVM-compliant IP verification environment from scratch.
· Debug to find the root cause of issues.
· Full-chip verification from planning stage to tape-out, including gate-level testing.
· Testing using both Specman/SystemVerilog and C.
· Work in a diverse environment, collaborating with power engineers, communication experts, and SW developers.
· B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading university.
· Experience in building IP verification environment- advantage
· Experience in UVM methodology at either Specman or SystemVerilog- advantage
· Good knowledge of Verilog.
· Experience in embedded C programming – advantage.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.