SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions.
The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverters, storage systems, and revolutionary EV chargers; by doing that,
we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The Hardware Integration Engineer is responsible to develop (scripting), execute and analyze automated tests of the company’s ESS multidisciplinary products (i.e. SolarEdge Energy Bank).
A major part of the hardware integration engineer is knowing and understanding the SolarEdge system and being involved in all the group’s R&D activities.
What will you be doing?
- Writing test plans for all the battery group products.
- Working in a power electronic lab with Li-ion cells, power equipment, oscilloscope, etc.
- Enhance the verification cycle-time by building automation infrastructure
- Deep understanding of the whole SolarEdge products system in order to test operational case studies.
- Writing & execute modular automation scripts according to the group test plans
- Verify the system (HW & SW) design and hunt for bugs, working closely with other teams
- Hands-on manual testing in the lab
- BSc. In Electronics Engineering or Equivalent with experience with hardware - must
- [Please attach grades-sheet for recent graduates]
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in automation scripts for hardware - must
- Scripting knowledge: Python \ C \ C# - must
- Familiar with Lab equipment such as Scope, Power Supplies, Power meters, etc. - must
- Familiar with power electronics - advantage
- English - high level
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work and lead cross-team tasks.
- Knowledge of communication protocols such as RS-485, SPI, Sub-Giga, Wi-fi, etc.
- Enjoy working in a fast environment, and performing short and long-term projects in parallel.
- A team player, quick learner, good multitasking ability, self-managed