Israel - Center
Israel - Center
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
We are looking for a Team Leader to our IT Production Engineers located in different factories around the globe. The TL will be responsible and accountable for all infrastructure IT perspectives in those locations including maintenance, issues, and projects.
The team is designated to:
- Ensure availability of all infrastructure services (local data center including physical and virtual servers, storages, etc. and network equipment: lines, stacks, firewalls)
- troubleshooting complex technical issues.
- planning future needs & supporting growth.
- Acting as the ‘foot on ground’ for IT
What will you be doing:
- Manage a team of 5 employees in distant regions: Vietnam, China, Hungary and Mexico: recruiting, training, and coaching employees, communicating job expectations, and appraising their performance.
- Act as the first line of support to the team.
- Oversea IT Infrastructure upgrade/maintenance/documentation.
- Take part of the global infrastructure group: planning, projects, maintenance.
- Management and continuous improvement of day-to-day company operations
- Establishing and maintenance strong relationships across teams and with staff/client
- Identifying gaps in the IT infrastructure related to local data center and networking
- Previous experience IT management role (2 years at least)
- Work experience in a global company – a must
- Previous experience in manufacturing environment – an advantage
- High level of troubleshooting skills – a must
- Knowledgeable in:
o Networking - Firewalls, Switches, ISP lines
o System - Operating systems, Storage, VMware
- Project management skills
- Excellent customer support approach – a must
- Ability to blend management with hands-on skills and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Practical and pragmatic approach to solving real business problems
- Capability to project management
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills