SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
The position is located in Herzeliya
What you will be doing:
- Member of SolarEdge Sales Operations team.
- Improve processes, build KPI’s and lead data analysis and automation.
- Issue weekly reports, reflecting order statuses & financial aspects.
- Troubleshooting in ordering processes and derivation of possibilities for enhancement.
- Continuous communication with worldwide SolarEdge customers, operations, planning and sales managers.
- 2nd or 3rd year Industrial Engineering and Management/ Logistics/Business Administration/Economics Student
- 1-2 years’ experience in logistics, service operations related roles. Service logistics experience – Highly advantage
- Experience in a high-tech company – An advantage
- Excellent English - Must.
- Experience with ERP (Priority – a plus) and CRM – Highly advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Self-starter who has the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player and excellent communication skills.