SolarEdge is a top global leader in smart energy technology. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, smart energy management solutions and more.
SolarEdge's power design teams play a crucial role in creating new innovative solutions, owning the process from design & development up to implementation and manufacturing.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Board Design Engineer to join the power design team, this team play a crucial part role in creating new innovative solutions, owning the process from design & development through implementation and manufacturing
What will you be doing:
- Lead and develop the company interfaces, RF, digital and low voltage products
- Develop from marketing specifications to mass production
- Design, simulate, develop and test (in board/system level) and lead product improvements in mass production.
- Working closely with different groups in the company (Marketing, Mechanics, NPI, Engineering, ATE and Reliability).
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in Digital/HW board design
- Experience with design of DC/DC, SPI/I2C/UART, USB/Wi-Fi/Ethernet/Cellular/GSM/ZigBee, MCU/DSPs, DDR
- Developing from marketing specification to mass production.
- Designing, simulating, developing and testing (in board/system level) and lead the improvement of products in mass production.
- Tight working with different groups in the company (Marketing, Mechanics, NPI, Engineering, ATE and Reliability).
- FPGA/CPLD design and validation – advantage
- Quick learner
- Multi-tasker and independent
- Punctual and accurate with excellent organizational skills
- Highly motivated