SolarEdge is a top global leader manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems and revolutionary EV chargers; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
We are looking for a Laboratories Electrical Supervisor who will join to our great laboratory team
What will you be doing:
- Day-to-day management of the company's safety labs with an emphasis on electrical safety. The company's labs contain high power equipment for testing and development, enforcement of procedures and special work processes are required while complying with electricity regulation and law, which must be examined and improved on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with R&D teams to find safe and effective solutions that will enable the required tests to be performed.
- Training of lab staff.
- Procurement and testing of safety equipment, personal protective equipment.
- Supervision and control of required safety tasks.
- Responsibility that all work performed in the laboratories is done by an appropriate license holder, appropriate training and monitoring, inspections of the lab equipment, and the supporting equipment.
- Certified electrician – a must!
- Practical engineer/engineer, advantage
- Previous experience in managing electrical laboratories - an advantage.
- Background in the field of occupational safety - an advantage.
- Ability to lead and motivate processes and people.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Ability to think strategically & critically, self-learner, Excellent executer.
- Experience in training and standing in front of an audience.
- High-level English.