We are looking for a social media manager who brings passion and creativity to the channels and communities they oversee. If you think this could be you, you should also be a strong communication professional and storyteller. You should be a consultant who can provide guidance and best practices to a global network of corporate stakeholders. You should also be someone who appreciates the value of looking at data to guide decision making.
What you will do:
- Execute the SolarEdge social media strategy to increase brand awareness and engagement with target audiences; managing content calendar and workflows
- Interact with our customers, partners, and other stakeholders via our social media accounts to provide value-added content through two-way dialogue
- Create and manage online communities to further engage our strategic audiences
- Consult and work with various marketing and executive stakeholders to develop and execute social media plans and campaigns, set KPIs
- Analyze social media efforts and activity to identify both strengths and weaknesses to support strategic and tactical decision making.
- Carry out social media listening and support the development of plans to monitor brand perception.
- Research and keep up to date with global social media and storytelling trends.
- Perform other assigned tasks as required.
What skills and experience you bring:
- You have proven experience managing the social media accounts for companies with varying audiences and multiple communication objectives.
- You know how to work in an organized way, adhering to deadlines
- You have written engaging social media posts for both B2B and B2C audiences
- You have taken stories and have leveraged them to create content for social media
- You have worked in a corporate environment with stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- You have made reports that show the ROI of the campaigns you run.
- You have native English language skills. You have the ability to use words to touch the emotions of target audiences