SolarEdge is a global leader in smart energy technology. SolarEdge creates smart energy solutions that power our lives and drive future progress. NASDAQ-listed since 2015 (SEDG), SolarEdge developed a solution that changed the way power is harvested and managed in residential and commercial photovoltaic (PV) systems.
As a commercial product marketing manager in SolarEdge, you’ll be working with teams across the organization on new product launches and will own the product-related communication to the market.
You will be responsible for developing the 'story' of products for various audiences, work with marketing to promote products and provide the sales force with the information it requires to advance product sales.
What will you be doing:
- Develop and initiate commercial product marketing activities for the global market
- Plan and take part in the launch of new products and work together with other departments on such launches
- Communicate new products and features, prepare product content such as presentations, white papers, case studies, and website content
- Develop sales tools and communicate solutions value to sales and marketing
- Creation of technical product documentation such as datasheets, application notes, product presentations, declaration, FAQs
- Gain insight into customer use cases of current and future products
- Serve as “go-to” person for many product requests from our internal and external customers
- 3+ years of experience in Product Marketing roles in technological Hardware companies – Must!
- High technical orientation – must
- Experience with multi-disciplinary products
- Detail oriented, highly meticulous and perceptive
- Commercial and/or utility solar experience - advantage
- Excellent English - Highly articulated and clear in both speaking and writing - mother tongue level an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Good ability for multi-tasking and performance under pressure
- Self-organized, learning, process-driven, analytical and problem-solving skills and also a great team player
- Global experience: familiar with the benefits and challenges of working with people around the world